Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jibber Jabber

Have you seen the movie Bruce Almighty? Remember the part where Steve Carell is trying to do his news broadcast, but nothing but jibberish is coming out? That's a little how I'm feeling today. None of the thoughts in my head are making any sense when they come out of my mouth. Maybe it's the rainy weather, maybe it's the shamefully sugary breakfast I had this morning... whatever the reason, my brain has called in sick. Blahh.

I had a day off of work yesterday, and decided to spruce up this little nook at home. The cabinet sits at the end of a hallway between the two bedrooms and is used to store extra towels and linens. It was one of those things I kind of wished I wouldn't have bought... so I plopped a few pretty things on top, added some baskets, and now I love it! My favorite thing is the chalkboard from Target. I use it to write down daily verses or words of encouragement; makes me smile every time I walk by.



The deer antler belongs to my hubby. He was tickled to see that I incorporated something of his into my decorating. :)



1 comment: