Wednesday, July 21, 2010

During... (and a Milestone!)

No "after" photos to show just yet. The painting is going along slowly, while the piles of dishes and dirty clothes are needing most of my attention. My poor husband had no clean shorts to wear to work today. Oops. So I'm on laundry duty for now.

Until then, here's a little sneak peak of what the color is going to look like!



The color is Buttermilk from the Olde Century Colors collection. I'm loving it!

This afternoon, I'm heading up to Ellie and Pete's apartment in Chicago to help them pack up and move to Pennsylvania. I'll be back Friday, I believe, but may not be blogging until next week because...

This weekend (Sunday, to be exact) marks our one year wedding anniversary! Time sure does fly!



Isn't he adorable?!







1 comment:

  1. congrats! How lovely are y'all...so sweet! I love the buttermilk color. Julie

    ReplyDelete