Monday, August 9, 2010

I Won Something?!

Last week I entered a little contest on Pottery Barn's Facebook page. They gave two pictures, seemingly identical, but with 10 small differences. Correctly spot the 10 differences, and be entered to win a $50 gift card. With my past luck of never winning any contest I enter, I didn't think I had a chance at the gift card. But I love those spot-the-differences games so I did it anyways.

And what do you know... I won! Woo-hoo! Now the hard part... what to spend the $50 on?!



I love their new wire baskets. The plate in the front is especially cute! $39 each.



I've always loved this calligraphy pillow, also $39. But do I really need more pillows?



Apparently in Pottery Barn's world, there is no such thing as "too many pillows."



I would go nuts if I could have this antiqued white bed. But remember, the gift card is for 50 dollars... not 50 thousand dollars.

I've got some thinkin' to do. :)

1 comment: