Monday, January 23, 2012

Polished




This is my little nail polish collection. Isn't it cute? :) I've just lately started wearing nail polish on a regular basis. It used to be that I'd only paint my nails for special occasions, like weddings or holidays, but nail polish is quickly becoming my favorite everyday accessory. I almost get excited when the color I'm wearing starts to chip, because that means I can take it off and try out a new color!


Right now I'm wearing a polish from Essie called School Of Hard Rocks. I never thought I'd catch myself wearing blue nail polish, but it's surprisingly pretty! 


1 comment:

  1. Right now I'm wearing a polish from Essie called School Of Hard Rocks. I never thought I'd catch myself wearing blue nail polish, but it's surprisingly pretty! افشین

    حسین تهی

    مهراب

    ReplyDelete